Registration for practitioners
Dear Tracers from Germany, Switzerland, England and the surrounding area, welcome to the FPK Weekend. This event is the annual meeting of the French Federation of Parkour. This year, we are expecting around 500 Traceurs from France and, hopefully, many old and new friends from all over the world.
When: The event will take place on June 29th and 30th, from Saturday 8:00 am to Sunday 5pm.
Where: Arène Municipales, Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone, France (see on Google Maps)
Program: free training on the structures, coaching guided by master coaches, free introductory courses for beginners, discussions on parkour, sharing experiences.
Two packs are available for the access to the event for Parkour / Freerun / Art du déplacement.
- FPK member Pack: for licensed participants in the Fédération de Parkour (for the 2017-2018 season) only.
- Tracer out of FPK Pack: for unlicensed participants in the Fédération de Parkour .
- Total access to the two-day event and to all practice areas
- Access to supervised trainings by Master coach and to a mini-conference (exchange time)
- Meal tickets (3 meals + 1 breakfast).
- Access to Private shuttle to transit between Villeneuve-lès-Maguelone and Montpellier.
- Collective accommodation – Outdour camping on a self-hosted campsite
- Souvenir T-shirt and wristbands.
Conditions of access and security
All participants must have read and agreed to the settlement and the trust charter (charte confiance). Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. An identity document may be requested. Due to the vigipirate plan, a bag search will be made at the entrance of the event. Minors must present a parental authorization, download here: MINOR AUTHORIZATION FORM.
Deadline for registration
Registration closes at midnight on 10 June.