Registration for practitioners
Dear Tracers from Germany, Switzerland, England and the surrounding area, welcome to the FPK Weekend. This event is the annual meeting of the French Federation of Parkour. This year, we are expecting around 500 Traceurs from France and, hopefully, many old and new friends from all over the world.
When: The event will take place on April 7th and 8th, from Saturday 9:30 am to Sunday 5pm.
Where: René Tys Sports Complex, 3 Impasse Léo Lagrange, Reims, France. (10 minutes by bus from Reims main station)
Program: free training on the structures, coaching guided by master coaches, free introductory courses for beginners, discussions on parkour, sharing experiences.
Two packs are available for the access to the event for Parkour / Freerun / Art du déplacement.
- FPK member Pack: for licensed participants in the Fédération de Parkour (for the 2017-2018 season) only.
- Tracer out of FPK Pack: for unlicensed participants in the Fédération de Parkour .
Pack Content :
- Total access to the two-day event and to all practice areas
- Access to supervised trainings by Master coach and to a mini-conference (exchange time)
- Meal tickets (3 meals + breakfast) and to Tramway tickets for the whole week-end.
- Collective accommodation – common room (need to bring floor mat + sleeping bag)
- Souvenir T-shirt and wristbands
Groups Access : if you are an association manager and you wish to register a group, please download the following form and return it by email.
Conditions of access and security
All participants must have read and agreed to the settlement and the trust charter (charte confiance). Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult. An identity document may be requested. Due to the vigipirate plan, a bag search will be made at the entrance of the event. Minors must present a parental authorization, download here: MINOR AUTHORIZATION FORM.
You can pay directly by credit card online (better for us) or reserve and pay later within 7 days by wire transfer or cheque, payable to « REIMS PARKOUR SCHOOL ». Your tickets will be validated upon receipt of payment.
Address : REIMS PARKOUR SCHOOL – Weekend FPK, 12 Avenue de l’Europe, 51100 Reims, France.
IBAN FR76 1020 6511 6498 4070 9506 180 – BIC AGRIFRPP802. Specify your name/first name and the number of tickets paid for so that we can find you easier.
Deadline for registration
Registration closes at midnight on 16 March. Of course it would be really nice if you could sign up even before that date.